BLONDER ENGEL AUSCHWITZ (TEXT)
Ms. Davidsmeyer is an award-winning playwright, as well as an accomplished (former) musical director. In a professional non-fiction writing career spanning nearly twenty-five years, she has been editor for several publications (everything from real estate to internal medicine) and was creator and managing editor of Strange New Worlds' science fiction collectors magazine.
Theaterstücke im Original
- Angel: A Nightmare in Two Acts, a drama of the Holocaust
- The Queen of Light, a one-act sci-fi fantasy of love, marriage, and swordplay
- The Mighty, Roving, Pan-Galactic Miknik Art Players, a one-act comedy, "Commedia dell'arte in space"
- Win, Lose, or Murder: a musical audience-participation murder mystery for improv companies
- Yesterday Once More: a one-act musical revue of the '50s, by Jo Davidsmeyer and James Thaggard.
- The Man from Pizza Heaven
zurück zur homepage